- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
19 thoughts on “just how it should be”
Linda, this is fantastic! Your style is unique and beautiful. I just spent some time on your website and I must say your work is inspiring. I tip my hat to you.
Oh this is “La La Land”…. ♥ ….deliriously heartfelt…. ♥ ….
Where even the smallest voice is grand….
….and the loudest is all of them together!
Have a most Wonderful Merry Merry Christmas! 🙂
You don’t know how glad I am to see you drawing and writing again. This most definitely is just how it should be. I’m happy to be lost in your beautiful and festive La La Land!
Wonderful! What a festive place you’ve created!
hi Linda! i wish you a merry christmas and much force for the new year! with love, Kriszti
What a lovely illustration! It’s a colorful, wonderful life and who wouldn’t want to be there? Happy Holidays!
Linda, this is absolutely wonderful. I am so glad to have found your blog this past year– thank you so much for all the smiles. Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year.
You have such a wonderfully unique style. I always enjoy your work! Happy Holidays! 🙂
Just wanted to say peace and joy to you! Off now to la, la, laa, LA, la!
So much love on it 🙂
i have been often here, waiting for a new post…thank you, for the smile!
Hello Linda, your delicate style is always unique… I love it!
Thank you again for your invitation to WW.
I wish you the best for 2009!!!
I wish you a very happy and succesful new year! 🙂
Happy New Year 2009 Linda Sarah!
Wishing you the best in this new year!
And so looking forward to see more of your creations, they have always been a wonderful highlight and bit of magic for me 🙂
Sending so much hope and happiness your way this year! We miss you, Linda. The new year is just not the same without you.
Sending well wishes and good thoughts your way, my friend.
Thank you all so much for your beautiful and supportive words. I hope everyone has a wonderful 2009 – full of love, peace, joy, creativity – and lots of funny, interesting and adventurous bits!
Beautiful, hopeful, light and happy piece!
What a great start !