- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
16 thoughts on “love shines beautiful”
You won Otto!
Please let me know where to send it to, and also what size would be a good length for you. It is currently quite a small size, so I want to check I don’t need to add a few more seed beads to it.
Thank you – I only just saw this! I hope there are sparkling bits in your life that bring smiles xx
I love this line so much Linda!
“Catching life to make new poems”
You are an endless source of inspiration. Have a beautiful day.
Just want to be sure Linda, length of the necklace is 14 and 3/4 inches.
I originally made it with a youth in mind. It’s absolutely no trouble to make it slightly bigger. Please measure your neck for me. I’d feel awful if it was too small to enjoy. Thankyou.
So lovely… Each of your posts is a gift.
Hugs from Texas,
Hi Eric – I’m just finding these comments and it’s so wonderful and timely (in one of those low-down-doubty places :-). I hope you are more than well xx
I stand by my comment from 14 years ago– YOU are a gift, Linda!
LikeLiked by 1 person
As are you, sparkling Eric xx
“Umbrella catching life … ” I love the idea,
beautiful drawings too.
Thank you Linda for your visit and comment (even without colours!…)
what a free flow of beauty!
Oh, look at all the pretty snow and stars and bubbles. Coming here is like witnessing the first snowfall of the season. Glorious. You, my dear, must have one humongous umbrella.
How are you lovely and most gorgeous Bella. It’s been so long, so much happening. I hope you are well, safe and that brightness visits often. With BIG love and dream magic xx
i love your style, its unique and every new illustration is a pleasure!
And here the scarves are like stepping stones, beautiful!
And encircling the “Umbrella that catches Poems”, muy maravilloso también!
Your art and rhymes exude such warmth and it gives me bubbly feelings! How wonderful it is to be able to express what’s in your heart! I heart you!
Reading this right now, you have no idea how much it lifts me – thank you beautiful human. I wish you love and ever-bright stars xx