You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘love’ tag.
I haven’t been posting lately – I got unwell last year and have been in hospital a couple of times, but getting stronger day by day – yay!
One of my publishers just asked me to make a bio – she said I could draw it if it was easier…so here’s the result!
Wishing you all a beautiful 2013, full of good bits, sparkly bits, romantic bits, playful bits, fighting-for-those-who-need-someone-in-their-corner bits and tons and tons of giggly bits. Oh, and a huge hug and love too, linda xx
(the story so far)
He had come prepared:
- a suitcase containing ten miles of sky
- a tiny banjolele
- and a heart made from blossom and cloud.
- to win the heart of Deedee Maroon,
who lived in the city of FarTooWideAndLong.
But Deedee was unmoved:
- the sky was too pale (and contained no thunder)
- the songs were too shrill
- and the heart disintegrated in her thin, crushy hands.