- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
10 thoughts on “cheesy people and cheesy things”
Fantastic! I say cheese! Did you use a former brie or camembertbox?
Thanks Heidi! Yes, I saved a camembert box from the fate of the reclycling bin 🙂 xx
AH!! I have no words….I am in LOVE!! soooo cute!!
thanks so much!
Absolutely delightful and brilliant– who cares if all that cheese spiked my cholesterol levels!! : )
P.S. You’re Val Doonican character really made me laugh, and I had to look him up. I was delighted to find he was a real person. For me, up till now, he’d only been a wonderfully absurd and cryptic reference in the Bonzo Dog Band’s fantastic The Intro And The Outro. Many thanks!!
Yay! That’s fantastic!! And thank you 🙂
I’ve been looking at and loving the work on your blog – brilliant stuff!
My Dearest Linda,
On yesterday I received your beautiful work!! The box and the book and EVERYTHING was so wonderful!!! You really made my day! I so appreciate all the care that went into packing up that wonderful treasure! It meant the world to me. Thanks so much. I will treasure it always. It’s beautiful. YOU are one amazing person. Truly you are amazing and special. Please don’t ever forget that. So wonderful are these! I wish you much joy and happiness. Be blessed!
Ohhh, lovely Vanessa,
I am so, so, so happy the package arrived…and you like it!! It seems so variable how long things take to get to the US 🙂
Your message gave me such a big smile and warm, lovely feelings. Thank you! I think you are a truly amazing woman. I love the things you create, the fun and joy in all that you do, it’s so good to have shared something with you across the seas 🙂
I hope you have a beautiful evening with lots of fun bits.
Sending love, hugs and a big wave from London,
These are great, I love your style!