- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
16 thoughts on “berets, pomegranates and tea”
What beautiful Autumn colors in this one! It’s a very warm and inviting invitation 😉 And I love pomegranates!
Amazing, a lovely work!
Congratulations and regards.
Rui Sousa (O temporário)
Another fantastic work Linda!! Impressive.
Wonderful! Those colors are just great! I think your clique would fit in mine, but I’m not sure mine would fit in yours… Hmm.
This is beautiful!!! I love your colors, as well as your use of image and words together! And of course, there is something very special about a bird in a beret! 🙂
I like the movement in this one, and the contrast of colors.
amazing, like all the others, too.
I happen to have a beret… so I’m in, right? Beautiful fall colors and inspiring work as always. Have a fantastic week!
Oh, I love dancing & have a purple beret—sounds like a fun party! Lovely illustration!
Need to find my beret so I can join in with the dance slow, then drink tea and eat pomegranates. I still remember the “Pomegranate Castle” somewhere near the stars and moon in this blog of magic 🙂 Where’s Bella?
Another beautiful and charming work, I love it!
I’m right here, Lisa. I was about to go searching for a beret, but got lost in the dreamy orange circle dance. Aaaaaaahhhh…..oh, yes, the beret. I don’t have one, but I DO have a pomegranate. I can take a cue from one of the lovely ladies and wear it instead, right?
Your piece is always wonderful, Linda! I wanna join their party and dancing with them together!
Beautiful illustration! I love the complimentary colors and whimsical feel!
Beautiful work! It reminds me of being a child and eating pomegranates and drinking tea and autumn and…….Its lovely!
everytime i see your work, i just feel like wanna dance together!